Here at KANDU, we pride ourselves in overcoming obstacles and making the best out of all situations. In a year that will be known for it’s adversity, we would like to reflect on some positive highlights from throughout the organization.
- Gathering at The Armory in February for a wide variety of drinks, food and themed-costume fun during our only in-person event in 2020, Grapes & Hops.
- Experiencing the dedication and adaptability of our entire team this spring as staff from Best Events and departments throughout KANDU filled the production line in the absence of our client workers, ensuring customer deadlines were met.
- The reinventing of our most popular fundraising event, Party at The Pitts, to “We Can’t Party at The Pitts”, an online live auction and more.
- Discovering local talent during the introduction of our virtual art and music competition, Dragons on the Rock: Contest of Creativity.
- Spreading awareness with the Disability Perspectives video series.
- Sharing joy and laughter during our Halloween celebration.
- Teamwork and connection from 6 feet apart and smiles behind facemasks.
KANDU and Best Events would like to extend the warmest of season’s greetings and a happy new year to everyone. Whether you are a donor, sponsor, volunteer or customer, your contributions have a profound impact on our community. We hope your holidays were merry and bright and your new year is filled with good health and happiness.