Daily Living Skills
For more information about our Daily Living Skills Program, call
Our person-centered living skills programs help participants increase confidence and gain independence by developing the skills needed to expand their social, emotional, and personal development.
DAILY LIVING SKILLS PROGRAM
Clients in our Daily Living Skills Program look forward to learning critical day-to-day life skills in a safe and nurturing environment. Our caring program managers work with each participant to develop an individualized plan with the goal of creating greater independence in our clients’ daily life.
Clients learn many critical daily skills including:
- Emergency situation preparedness
- Food preparation
- Home maintenance and safety precautions
- Maintaining a clean home environment
- Managing health and stamina
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Navigating social situations
- Personal hygiene/grooming
- Safe use of technology
- Scheduling appointments and managing a calendar
- Understanding instructions (ex: doctor’s orders)
- Utilizing transit options
Connect With Us
Follow us on social and sign up to receive our newsletter to stay informed about our work and impact.